Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snorting Effects Clipart

French Kitty vs. The art of sheep

Friday threw together when I filed for candidacy for the Mod. My initial euphoria sets in the last few days more. Although I've
the knot at least two mods. But the Talkshow has attracted a few days back, while my dear Teddy is already mod and I also have his voice. So actually I have two and a half votes. Not bad, I think, but the longer I wait, the more firmly I am convinced that this is nothing.

JEJ, even more support for my winter depression.
... Something I must now T_T knuddln

(PS. And something of me that I still high and sacred oath, had never put any stuff of this kind in my blog. However, the one yet to my election campaign, thought that one should forgive me, then this depressing blog entry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment