Monday, December 24, 2007

Cleft Chin Or Little Whole In Chin'

Christmas New Year's Eve parties

I never had a long time to celebrate New Year's Eve, before I spent it with my grandparents in the mountains, and later in the kitchen of some shitty hotel and then at a bar serving.
Last year I celebrated New Year's Eve for the first time really it was great, and I was looking forward to this year, but somehow my friends are all busy otherwise shared cavort on first-party and close friends.
Somewhat frustrating when you realize how little you belong. Well, whatever.

I thought to myself, look around, you grab that treasure and go eat with him somewhere, send a fondue or fondue Chinoise, take with a few friends who do it just to ego ... only ... damn ... attributes can be found virtually no offers, what's this? We are in the era of the Revolutionary technology and offers what no bad on the Internet? Oh great! And
ne ego-party at home I will not really, that's too much celebration, and I like it a little fanfare on New Year ^ ^ * continues searching *

0 comments:

Post a Comment