Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dental Hygiene Graduate Resumes

art of Welfare

should soon with my 23 years you do not think that I could come up with the idea of wanting to play Pokemon, I think I have to explain to him once the function of a strategic set out shopping list. The game is, to say the least, cute. Everything is cute ... of the people in there whose heads are three times as large as the rest of her body, on the ultraknuffigen Pokemon, the totally idiotic attacks and name to mention the complete brainless place names ... everything, everything is really cute in the game ...

How I know? Well, Knuddlbärchen felt I should finally adapt to the public and play Pokemon on the DS, so that the large public (including him) could change places with me Pokemons. So ... well ... I'll play. I run around, solve some quests, but really I'm just one ... Collecting.

And I'm all for welfare, now I run around and collect very zielsrebig not every Pokemon only once but twice, and I have scrupulously eighth, always a male and a female of any race.
And of course they are also (almost) all a name

I am a proud owner of:
breed (male / female)
Staralini (Gatnri and Maunz)
Bamelin (Hammy / -)
Sheinux (CU2 / CU)
Zubat (Vamp / Vampi)
Zirpurze (Zirpuze / Zirpuze)
Pliprin (- / Jack)
Kleinstein (rum / Rumsi)
Bidiza (Boo / Jenny)
Magikarp (Magikarp / Magikarp)
Psyduck (- / Ducky)
Schalellos (bluber / Blubi)
Pachirisu (Twichy / -)
Macholo (Tiago / Tiagoli) (I ask the name of brother if he reads this, many times for forgiveness, but I could not resist


why I'm writing this because I am disturbed, I was bored.? ... and it is fun to complete nonsense to post to the blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment