crawling creatures
First of all anticipated. Knuddlbärchen hats geschaft and from today is a proud leader ... which is almost as cool as men in uniform * * hrhrhr
belongings today also busy chatting with him and we spoke to, as always, delicious. He then said suddenly, he wondered if I ever afraid of something.
Well, the good I have never seen me screaming like a picture book to go spinning going on, which are larger than an inch ... With legs.
try I also very much distance between me and the animal and bring it as quickly and as often as possible to hit dead ...
which must look funny, it is not.
is also my first house plant, I think it's Smeagol slowly but surely to reason, and my stuffed animals are still cute and I will now guaranteed night of nasty Geviechs squirrels and dreams because I've talked all night about it. About the houseplant does not actually occurred to me the only degree in the sense ... but still
Good night
0 comments:
Post a Comment