Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kitchen Chairs With Wheels

a very very stupid question

Jap, today is boring me ...
But it does get out.
baby of the family again. I gamble on Final Fantasy III and some curse on an opponent to stone me all the time.
colleague looks at me obliquely. And I say, "Let me, I am gamer!" * More cursing *
She laughs and turns back to her math. Then comes Nesthäckhen ... "Power the fun? "
" The game? Yes, "
..." But why are you calling for always like this? "
" Well, the part because I do not war-dead! Also, I'm a freak! "
" real? Madness! "* * Boaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I have all the time not even looked up from the DS and nod" Jap. And proud of it! "
" Eeeeeeecht? Wow "* * boaaaaaaaah
I again:"! Jap makes, fun to be a freak "

... silence ... a very long thoughtful silence

Then I plucked at the sleeve baby of the family, looks around, also if no one listens and whispers.
"You is what then actually a freak?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment