fondue cooking is not difficult
Fondue Now, however, very ...
is first important to note that there is a huge assortment of fondue is finished, pull the strings and taste as if they were supplemented with plastic cement. With much love and effort you can make something into something halfway edible, but for someone who is a tasty, home-made fondue usual, even the no torture for the palate.
Well, now you have put so a friend whose food knowledge somewhere between tinned ravioli and pasta without sauce, then it is not surprising if he in good spirits and full of good intentions is early morning shopping in one monkey cold and brings a finished home fondue ...
I mean as I am stuck, of course immediately in the freezer with the remark, something you can not expect guests that taste like stale shit and go buy yourself again.
Once in the Coop I Tummel me immediately to the cheese mixture and Stoffel to the fund, because I have an idea ... Bread. A phone call at home is as follows:
"How much bread have you bought today morning?"
"Bread?"
"yes, the stuff that you need to aufzutunken the fondue ..."
"Oh did, I forgot ..."
D
0 comments:
Post a Comment