The Sorrows of Young Gamers
I play with enthusiasm grad Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. Hammer Game! On the PSP goes ... with the beautiful CG sequences.
Let me once einwenig about it ... The first thing you aufgabelt if the introduction Duch, a tearful young girl from a guy who makes harm, nor has backbone is. His favorite saying, "Was I any help?" and I have to tell him every time ... NO, go away * Exciting *
Good ... but I do not know about the inability of any Einherijars (or how to Writes the slander). Sure, it has the typical weighting template (Mystina) to the Loli (Nanami) and a übercuten Mermaid everything you could wish for Otakuherz, but rather because I have my eye on June Not a very good fighter, but the typical samurai type halt.
On most ingenious are * drumroll * Lezahrd and Brahms, which will never be in my party, no ... I had to struggle against them T_T and they are really good! Lezahrd is a psychopath ... So a real madman, not that kind of insane, that you have compassion, but rather the kind of insane, which one comes first, when seen dead for three days and you are sure is that they never intended to begin to breathe more ...
And of course, I as a gamer, waiting impatiently for the A-Ending, and I have hundreds of saved games created in order to also need to re-enter somewhere to if I have screwed up something ...
end of Chapter 5 is from a scene that has been prophesied to me ... I search frantically for the right save file and have to say everything in my spiritual derangement stores again, nothing useful ... oh, but wait ... here, beginning Chapter 2 T_T ...
Well, in retrospect, I found the scene would only Chapt. 6, I must therefore quite normal * * Thehe
0 comments:
Post a Comment