XD ... that last comment I have not answered. Is that any way stupid, if I felt ten years after answer to? XD; What do you gently?
I have to pick my own tomorrow sooooo Alien ID card. The only ones who are with me, my non-existent sense of direction and my inability to read maps. Time of Japanese cards quite apart. Fortunately, we have tomorrow free and I'm sooo not because of the time pressure to find the right building 8D
This week's free days, despite somehow slightly stressful and I do not even know why. Maybe I'm just stubborn, because I can not go to Tokyo . Or because I have choir practice every other day - but that's so totally fun again. (I'm so in the evening and not even there, then or in the early morning German time - for some Skype users)
Incidentally, I have mail from Karin \u0026lt;3 in the form of a chocolate delivery! = D Thank you so much! It almost makes the impression that I would have complained quite loudly, haha. like
Yes, yes, there is little otaku in the choir people, even some of the Bleach! I've talked to a Byakuya fangirl and I my favorite Chara mentioned - who knows who I mean, who knows and who can not, of this section asks to start here anyway not much XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment