"NEVER REST!"
... is the motto of class 4 Logischwerweise conceived by our teacher and rather less respected by the students, I will not shake the feeling, the woman was serious.
What follows is a conversation between a teacher and a motivated than long sleepers.
LS: "I can no more Wednesdays to get the pronunciation exercise ... I would then take the Saturday deadline." (Bad enough right?)
OL: "Sure ^ __ ^ 9 clock?"
LS: ................ O_________________________O
OL: "9:30 clock?"
LS: Q___________________________Q
Actually, the appointment was always 15 clock, including Saturdays. Now is Saturday in itself already stupid, but ... THE NINE? I Q___Q 10 to 15 minute walk to her office to stay then not even 5 minutes ... so I hardly warmed the seat! (I hear some people just laugh ò.ó And now I look very bad and can not find it funny!)
gratifying is this: MONEY IS DA and CHOCOLATE POST AGAIN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment