Sunday, October 18, 2009

Value Barbara Weber Paintings

collecting entry


#
I'm so incompetent, we have every week T_T ne way dictates that we need to do and I get baked not easy. I write simply too slow, I write three words and the text is already five sets on TAT #
I have just a text message received from one of the girls from the choir in which she asked if I would get the mail to the mailing list and know all knew - of course I knew nothing. I leave inattentive, anyone interested? #
Yesterday I've got a whole hour to spend with me Ner Japanese side to sign for me to write for cards for the Bleach Musical. The ticket will be drawn at ! Wat is dat for? #
Taichou gave me a paid account on Last.fm, now I can again listen to the radio without limit = 3 #
I Photobucket of [info] yuryj MANY THANKS ! SO SWEET! I'll call him Kamehameha! xD #
And by POST my Väterlein! Thank you very much! \u0026lt;3 #
We have Saturday's
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket photos of the finished plate provides later!
for 建 学 际 early November completed. Is not it cute? Lucky we have Eva, I do not want to know how it would look else XD Sun and this Thursday is free, then I ask myself if I could go to non-Tokyo \u0026lt;3 At least if by then our money finally comes. Wish me luck sometimes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment