... I look now no one's father, and certainly not my own, no, no. aaalso, there comes a typhoon
and we all cross fingers that the university page tomorrow we might have no education. If you like watching me, can simply click once on it HERE
, as there is a nice little animation of the typhoon. Anyone who asks, "Well, where's there but Japan?" I would say, Japan is under the big white something, sit firmly D And yes dad, life jackets, water wings are also purchased, I am chained to the building and me to secure a year's supply of canned goods concerned xD
take it do not mind please
Edit: gnihihihihihi ... X3 failure, at least first and second hour \u0026lt;3 For the rest we have to gaze again. The homepage of the university is not working properly, I hope to get it out soon again.
Edit 2: GNIHIHIHIHI! All day, no single university ^ 3 ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment