.. and indeed the whole day without interruption. At least it is thus already a little bit cooler. No comparison to the icy, air-cooled system, North Pole same classrooms, but after all!
But something simpler things that are worth mentioning:
- almost every day Kanjitest?
still rub salt into the wounds, huh?
- the people in the residence can not deal with door handles and are only capable of knocking the doors due to close - the lessons are sometimes easy and sometimes quite difficult. In between Gibts somehow nothing.
- the food in the cafeteria is totally delicious! = D
- I just can not Bleach every week on live TV to broadcast! Ò.ó
- my phone is working fine and I can e-mail Send and receive so many I want
♥ - OMG I LOVE THE BENTO FROM THE SUPERMARKET
- the people in my class are all super nice - as far as I can tell!
- also the teacher, and I so much kindness in one place, perhaps can not withstand long
XD - I have mail from
- JAPAN IS
♥ ♥ ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment