Sunday, September 27, 2009

Balck And White Comforters

"誰 より も 高く 高く"

the bitch I've gotten some phone T_T or I'm too stupid to get it right . My credit is it, I said the recorded announcement, but I can not send or otherwise. Tomorrow I shall again dachshunds for SoftBank load and those saying they should hinbiegen the times. Although I really have to almost no desire, as the two men there are the kind of person who gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanz have viiiiiel time. Well, eeegal. We were now on the Tabaco-Matsuri - which has nothing to do with cigarettes or something, it is the only way - a typical Japanese street festival! I think we have spent 90% of the time making us and stuffing to taste local delicacies. (For local delicacies apparently includes Frankfurter sausages and giant burgers.)
My feet are dropped only as half = D
was the end, it also a grooooßes fireworks, of which so many a Western fireworks may like abgucken something!
I had the song 冬 の 花火 (Winter Fireworks), think of the Bleach musical. That is why the quote in the subject, even if winter is really non-xD

But what am I talking ...



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Na hunger?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment