Monday, September 21, 2009

Alternate Fingerings For Flute

I have seen my life take me over ...

Today was Mrs. B's battle march, march through uh, uh torture march, er ....... walking tour - now have ego - by Kamakura! ... We have survived all !!!!!
YATTA! What are we relieved! I must once more detailed talk with my feet and see whether she also arrived safely or not. I'm still non so sure.
had when I walk through the mountains to a song by Rufus Wainwright thinking and humming in your head forever ".. And Ups and downs! And ups! And downs!"
was after the first ten minutes, I write about to my will! I know that it is a shock for many, you see it's not me also AT ALL, but ... I'm totally not athletic and I have no stamina!
In our first little short break I looked like a tomato. I was very reminiscent of the physical education of school hours, if we are stupid like running around the place. Thank you, have done my duty for the next hundred years! (Or something)

The temples were beautiful, after all! We went to the Daibutsu, the Great Buddha statue. I've washed money - that is true with water and so on! I have bought good luck and let me predict my luck. Unfortunately, it was very small! ... Because I like even more good luck XD
Luckily I bought'm not so really superstitious, but unfortunately luck charms are often very cute! And they jingle!
We are still along the sea and the Enoshima, almost like a small Matsuri (Japanese festival) appeared island! So many shops and stalls! And good luck charm! My goodness, am I vulnerable to something like this!
is nothing new
And at some point We crawled on all fours back to the hostel ... where for the first time post for me was !!!!! ! = D = D = D Thanks Dad and Karin! Taichou Thanks! So I am happy but! = D Please keep it up!

I'm now the final buzzer of Epi Beat watched, along with B. and a few Japanese women. I had watched only the first epi of drama and have the feeling of having missed anything. My face was the kitschy. But Yamapi has played, who cares about the rest?

Internet is still not, but it is not broken down completely. Hm

Ready for Pic-spam?




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment