Saturday, September 26, 2009

Brother Mfc-490cw Troubleshooting

Tokyo!

Finally in Tokyo! = D And get up early again. No sooner did my feet out of the office already hurt again and my bladder was very committed. The road to Tokyo is really for non very far, but he can pretty much take a long time, if over an hour on a Place in the train must stand. Ouch QQ Photobucket Then TOKYO! = DDDD We were now on a big mission and wanted 电子 辞书
(electronic dictionaries) and were felt 34,985,734 stores. Thanks to several Japanese support, we could also trade the price down even more - but this belies not know that it was ne of money. Yes Mom, I just got the first time made use of the credit card = D In Akihabara

it was so loud and bustling, that was almost - almost! - Me too much. Especially because my feet still bother me and the same time so I went to the cookie. And then all stand around and discuss. "Where are we going out now?" - "Yes, hmm .." - "Yes, hmmm ..." - "Hmmm ..." The next time I go in ner definitely smaller group ... I am also non ne eternity before any store to be felt to break five hours on the way home and then realize that you were standing right next to Animate Loading ... .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Note: Animate = Anime / Manga Otaku-loading of all dreams) want in Hiratsuka Now I look at the new issue of Jump, but it was SOLD OUT. Will you kidding me? T_T

Did I write anything here right now? So much drivel, time for the



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket For Sandy:


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket I was weak in the Gasshapon machines, I wanted a figure-Ed, but Al did, now dangling from my backpack and a Roy wants that someone?


Photobucket My denshijisho


Photobucket My Japanese - although very simple, cheap, and because Prepaid - Mobile phone = D

Photobucket
Photobucket and a small insight into Akihabara-shops = D


Photobucket
AND I HAVE RE-POST! Kaddi THANKS! = D ♥ I was so happy full!

0 comments:

Post a Comment