Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hydrostar System 2009

Stehauf

Sometimes I have the feeling that life is like a soap bubble. You only do something small wrong and everything falls apart, and evaporated.
Or then again I feel like a Stehauf-iron man, works just as long as people are around me, which I can pretend something.
Somehow a crazy idea. A breath of wind is enough and everything is gone, how annoying dust on the road ... only that a life is more complex than perhaps dust ... and also much more complicated to return something to accumulate it. I, my, my room always somewhere a little dust ... in the corners and so ... but I've never seen lying around somewhere a little distracted life ... as well as it should look like? Pink glitter? Or maybe small glass balls? The break down so easily, that would make sense.

It is time for me to go back to school and work, or me down a sensible hobby. I start again, I have to worry about things that frustrate me only.
God, I'm Emo ... please tell me quartered and distributed me on the Internet ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment