Sunday, January 6, 2008

Decorative Towel Folding

CATCH! My first stick ...

A stick I've stibizt of Azu
A thank you to the loony Lucerne * ggg *
  • The predominant Feeling for 2008? I will soon be 23, I feel old: p
  • 2007 did the first time? Through half of Europe down, just to see Dance of the Vampires * YAY !!!!*
  • done in 2007 after a long time? My Boy newly discovered (with the result that I now own PSP and n'DS ne ^ ^ '
  • 2007 did not unfortunately? Äääääääääääääääääh ... huh?
  • word of the year? Cookies!
  • significant rise or decreased? not yet, I fight off any pounds, but to no.
  • Town of the Year? ... er ... Sparta!
  • Binge drinking? I had 06, 07, I was sober ... amazing oO
  • puked it? Not ... I do not need more.
  • hair longer or shorter? longer (what the hell are these questions?
  • nearsighted or farsighted? Only short-sighted. _. "
  • more output or less? I had no money, spent money I.
  • Highest phone bill? Pre Paid ... I'm on top, but 20 - enough for me for 2 months ... Fear the Spahrsame one
  • Hospital Visits Can you love the food
  • Yes ... and believe me, that gives more!? problems than a lover is ... especially if you have a friend D
  • drink of the year? Gumi-elephant ... alkohoooool!!
  • food of the year? Fondue! With friends, sunning songwriter boring.
  • Most persons called? I know him not, I not talk much.
  • The best time spent? I do not say, but the best it is with friends, especially those that are just as crazy as me ... I only say: "Why here everything is so green"
  • Most of the time spent? dragoon, my ever faithful Mittagspausenversüsserin: D
  • song of the year? Rebecca !!!!! The part is after me, since I first Heard it * up * hair
  • CD of the year? Divine Conspiracy by Epica and Kamelot Phantom of Opera ^ ^
  • Book of the Year? I read too much to keep as still in control!
  • film of the year? Dead at the Funeral
  • concert of the year? Within Temptation
  • TV series of the year? Monk: D
  • knowledge of the year? I'm mad!! (There are eggs in cans? OMG!)
  • Three things I would have good to give up? Depression ... are troublesome.
  • neighbor of the year? I do not like my neighbors ... and that would be ok maybe I do not know.
  • best idea / decision of the year? ... I had good ideas?
  • worst event? ... * Beep ... ppiiiiieeep * No search results available ... everything is hidden and deleted: p
  • most beautiful event? On the whole ... 2007 was great:)
  • 2007, in a word? Wooooot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment