vs Pokemon. Bloodbane
On Christmas I even get Pokemon. Knuddlbärchen says he wants to spread his ideas. Admittedly, his ideas are quite suitable for mass production ... and damn contagious. But, I do the whole thing probably something different than expected. I really have almost every pokemon two, a Male and a female ... and I am diligently working to breed them. My Zubat have three eggs, my two and my Kramurks Ponitas three ... right now are my grad Staralilis or how the hot working to make young.
And soon I may again pick up an egg that I will be presented with the words: "I have no idea how the passage could, but your Pokemon now have an egg staun * *" Well ... Children fit for the game ... I invent even a Pokemon for adults.
Unlike Persona 3, they are shooting themselves in the head to summon their persona ... I can easily change the text. And if a Pokemon is hit by electric attacks, then it looks also accordingly from * * Britzl
Then, from 'Knospi was defeated' a 'you're just a superknuffiges Knospi bloody murder! " could
And the owner of the Pokemon Farm then tell me 'your Pokemon have fucked and got an egg ...' Act of Naked facts ...
We should be thinking anyway, that most of the Pokemon rather go to their death, when shut up in a ball to leave ... not?
Bloodbane is not a Pokemon, but it also concerns me for days. No, actually for almost a week. One of the major opponents of Valkyrie Profile. One of those for whom one is a Onehit-kill if you have lost enough HPs ...
it is given to the estate can chars with maybe three or so HP's stand when they should actually be dead ... and Auto-Item ... so that they heal at first round ... or cool.
When these two skills are the opportunities to maximum Levelt very high that it is also used ... not so with me. The assholes that stuff put an opponent at random, if I'm not so good games, or if not as important would be ... and then they face Bloodbane, the opponent ... He Makes a Onehit-Kill ... Tot ... WTF? Second try ... Onehit-Kill ... Dead .... oO 'third attempt to kill Onehit .... Dead .... * PSP to the wall kick
* Does the game have something against me? I think so ... I think I go on with Pokemon, as from the nipples occasionally ... but whatever ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment