Friday, August 19, 2005

The Best 3ccd Camcorder Value Of All Time

write again what else dusty here ^ ^

So, actually gibbet thousand things to tell from the last time, now that I wrote some weeks nothing more hats accumulated ... but so far I do not dig nu too.
Was that last weekend at last, after a long time, again in berlin, barbecue in the zoo.
I found the evening was very nice, especially nice company, again all made like that I like and who I chatterbox and that because I do not talk as me are too stupid * g *
bierchen beautiful drunk, have breakfast and chatted about dreitausendundzwölf delicious things, was a really good night, but thank you ^ ^
This week was actually returning relatively unspectacular, normal early shift without any special events.
this week finally got the check from the tax office, the repayment of taxes on lancia ... About time, had been afraid this month to have to go into the minus, it remains comfortable with Ner neutral zero at the end.
and what is on this weekend? No idea, I let myself be surprised me, drink beer with brosti or so, because he owes me anyway nochn case of beer for me he is also, quite unselfishly, helping them * g * to empty
everything else, I will, yes I do better here to report, in this, my garbage journal

Bye vonne coast ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment