Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Daughters Gums Are Bleeding

töff new and working without end

Yesterday I got my new car from the dealer and I'm really just excited about the car. Running is fine, quiet, comfortable, viiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel space and in my opinion, one of the most beautiful suits aufn the market.
Otherwise, the week is just a platform to work five nights are now behind me, a follow soon, the weekend is finally. Get
but tonight I try to pull away early vonne work. Looks good for the plan, with a little luck I'm out 00:00 or 01:00 clock clock.
This would be quite right to me, as Soni's this week in Stralsund, so I still have the chance to trot with him where.
Saturday I did not have time for, then there is a family celebration announced, but is thriving in our chaotic family fun.
Now I drink another beer closing time (around 7am) and then fall slowly go tod ... or sleep, guckn ma, P
http://www.gentlefox.de/406/406.JPG

0 comments:

Post a Comment