Saturday, July 9, 2005

Best Value Hdmi Receiver 2009

karabifu @ 2005-07-09T16: 16:00 Pass

You scored as Nala . You are Nala! Caring, sensitive, courageous and out-going, your friendly nature and adventurous spirit inspire and comfort those around you. You can talk with anybody at anytime and not feel pressured or uneasy. Your greatest quality, though, is your compassion. Your friends KNOW who to come to when they need to talk to someone about their feelings, or just to let off some steam about a bad day. You're always there for them, and nothing makes you feel better than knowing you've cheered up a friend!

</td>

Nala

86%

Mufasa

64%

Ed

61%

Simba

57%

careless

57%

Zazu

57%

mirage

50%

Rafiki

50%

Timon

36%

Scar

32%

Which Lion King Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com




I'll crazy oO

and otherwise, as news I've actually enforce clean only, except that I am nala oO, I've now bought a new car, a 1997's Peugeot 406 Break (estate)
joa, that's it again ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment