Thursday, June 30, 2005

120/55 Queens Blvd Kew Garden

! skilled workers finally!

Today was finally, after long wait for the anxious time, whether you have just passed or not, end. Certificate handover ceremony in the brewery restaurant "The old Fritz." Actually, I really expected
nciht to pass it, wennja, I'm actually just barely hang with choke, but how it is exhibited lord, this assumption was unfounded.
had passed, as if this is not already reason enough to celebrate, would not, have, which I never expected, made the best examination results of the 23 apprentices, tehoretisch with 84% and practically 79%.
I was yet to be offered a study funded by the yard, and then study vonne firmal get money. Meanwhile, Bin
really something of the little house that goes nimma ^ ^ * * wedelarffreu
Oh, and employment today also signed the same ^ ^

fürn tag must be rich, I will continue to point me because once a quiet serenity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment