visit BigWolf
I just few days after bremerhaven roped around the small Wuffel visit.
am yesterday after an hour-long stauodyse rel. arrived late. more loading was not at almost everything. A19 and the A20 were, were relatively free of stretch, I could comfortably with NEN Bißle over 200 cruise long, but hardly arrived in the Golden West was already happening. congestion through construction site on the A1 near Hamburg, about 45 minutes, went. abbreviated then vollsperung post live the A1 before, in Bremen, more than 20km jam NEN, some for hours, then finally, ground-free again, so get off the A1 about NEN few country roads to the A27 direction england * g * ne whole time went well until about . 40km from Bremerhaven, ne fire before me, with blue light, drove in the the middle ground left to overtake nciht Thus, shortly after we already saw in the sky in a little closer distance, a black column of smoke. had a benz, by contact with a truck, construction site entrance to a lighted, well, rather burned out * g * but in this case I was lucky because I was the first in a traffic jam, was stare I had my first and second, I was the fire in the way and they waved me through. had shortly after the radio "5km astonished" happy * g *
joa, now we are something we see except for weeks like this, big school is just inside me and I pass the time Bißle home.
sofar ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment