Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Canadian Cosmetic Dentistry Prices

who has turned the clock ...

I'm obviously not quite behind with my live journal entries and only have the excuse that I'm a dork. Anyone who knows me, should now be not surprised, haha 8D

# is New Year's went well and I must say that I am lazy party animal I could get used to a Japanese New Year. = D #
Only the oral test is tomorrow at my door, I'm free! For two months at least! ... Including rehearsals and hopefully Rehearsals stock! United rumreisen my budget is not even her, so it fits that way.
# driving on Sunday Nils I to Tokyo to Bleach Musical! If you enjoy n chips? NAAA? GET YOUR TOP? = D #
Although I am in Japan, but I never miss American Idol episode! = D HARR HARR! I do not want too smart to come back to Germany
XP # We have class on Friday as perform something for our closing event. All are forced, no one can escape. Some sing the anthem university, the other a war song. We sing ... THE . Yes, with dance.
# .. to the previous point: who is disinherited laughs! again
# I am using the tests to semi-happy now, so I should be happy because I myself do not necessarily stamp a busy bee in the stapler would.
# catches For some reason, here again in the spring. Someone please hold me the rainy season and the summer from me! BITTÄÄÄ!
# I finally managed to "Glee" to see where in the series but to Glee Club is one! = DDDD And the series has a new Fangirl!
# I want right cheese and sausage right! Ono

And then there's this: 31st July, 20:35 clock, Berlin Tegel = D
Who comes with me to pick up a boyfriend, a biscuit or something equally ashamed Great XP birthday child Taichous, meanwhile, hope that they are not in Berlin and have better things to do uu)

0 comments:

Post a Comment