Sunday, December 6, 2009

Used Zodiac Boats For Purchase

Cry hard, or How I reconciled with the Japanese again ...

Yesterday, Nicholas - I had completely forgotten the way, if one did not turn reminds me - I had my first appearance with the Glee Club (o ^ __ ^ o) and apart from the fact that I only have the Jazz Stage was allowed to sing along, it was wonderful \u0026lt;3
I did not even alone in Yokohama, because I've met at the station Satoun-san, and a few new faces. Yesterday I spoke Japanese so much that I'm almost proud of myself Ö ^ Ö and saw sooo many Otaku unmasked, höhö.

For some members of the Glee was the last gig before they graduate and so the last song ended with many many tears; _; .. and sat down to 飲み 会 (Nomikai), where it is socialize in a restaurant or pub is to get drunk and celebrate. We have the whole two times in a row in only two restaurants. For me personally it was more of a "食べ 会" because I just plunged me to the food have, that there were in heaps.
Japanese have more drinking-songs as I finger and toes, which was a bit scary, given how much the thrown in there to have ... but at least the mob resulted in non-or Kotzgelagern, but in. .. peaceful, sleeping on the floor Japanese. XD

I have in any case be quite entertaining - even if a leiiiiicht drunk Satoun-me san a solid hour with "U-chan, you're now at Glee is totally great, I'm happy, we can each other what talk about our cultures. " has been and always writes the lyrics .. ... and ever ... and again XD He was so persistent in it to tell me that again and again that it was already really dropsig XD haha.
The Sensei has compelled me to a small beer, I would be German. Haha. I'm already almost sorry that I did not always fulfill the stereotypes of a German can.

to one I was at home, accompanied by three Japanese, because as a girl, even so late at night alone should not run better. Haha. I was also [info] Maddi in. left and showed me through the fire escape to sneak home. Thanks again! XD

I hear now on to waffle and get straight to the Pic-spam ...

Minato Mirai Hall
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

sample images
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

two Ghibli songs, the second the video was too big, so only audio:
Photobucket Photobucket

Before the Ghibli songs they have always played a little introductory scene \u0026lt; 3
Photobucket

san Satoun-Buta and his outfit XD
Photobucket

After the concert:

Photobucket
Tokai University Glee Club - "We have girls'

Keigo-senpai I was a bit out of Yokohama (o ^ __ ^ o)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And on we went to 飲み 会
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Keigo-senpai
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the way back
Photobucket

Photobucket ps I hope not to creep you the way with me!


result - hardly slept but I had a lot of fun ^ 0 ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment